The Camp Experience
Nuts and Bolts
- Alex Pringle conducts 550,000 people
- Daniel Brinsmead wins big award
- Two ex-Border Campers in the SSO Fellowship
- Award for Border Music Camp
- Camp over. Campers very sad.
- News Flash! Camp is still AMAZING!
- Our tuba tutor in the international news
- Border mentioned in Parliament
- Australia Day Award Nomination
- Pringle and Dan Brinsmead doing good things
Welcome to Border!
42nd Border Music Camp
- A camp for musicians of all ages
- Sunday 3 to Saturday 9 July 2016 in Albury, NSW
- Start exploring!
- Or see Camp for yourself - check out our YouTube channel!
- Applications now open - apply here!
- Applications close 6 June.
Boys' boarding house is full
- Sorry - but the boys' boarding house is full. Please contact us if you are keen to board. There are still spaces in the girls' boarding house.
Acceptance letters have been posted
- Acceptance letters were mailed on 6 June. The mail from Albury cannot be described as a beacon of reliability, so we suggest if you don't get your application letter by 14 June, please contact us.
- We are very sorry, but trumpets are extremely popular this year and we're now full. Please contact us if we can explain further.
Like us on Facebook!
- Click here to go to our Facebook page. Like us to get all the latest Border news direct to your social medium!
The Scots School Albury - home of Border Music Camp, and a place where learning transcends traditional subjects to provide each child with fine skills in music and the arts
The Camp Experience
Border Music Camp is lots of fun - it's the best week of the year.
But it's fun because we play music at a really high level and it's a great challenge.
In this section, find out about a typical day at Camp. Meet some of our tutors and conductors, check out the different groups, have a look at the pictures from the big concerts and read what Campers say about Border Music Camp.
Start exploring with a quick overview of Border Music Camp!